Not just for mattresses, our Mattress Cleaner is a unique, enzyme-based formula designed to help remove organic material and provide a deep cleaning of body oils, pet dander and other contaminants from pillows, comforters, pet bedding, fluffy toys and fabric furniture.
Problem: You wash your sheets and mattress pad, but what about the mattress itself? Mattresses, upholstery and other non-washable soft surfaces can harbor organic waste like dead skin cells and body oils—even pet dander! Not a pleasant thought, especially for allergy sufferers.
Solution: Let Mattress Cleaner help clean and freshen mattresses, upholstery, stuffed toys and even pet bedding. This biodegradable formula is completely safe and works quickly to eliminate sources of organic waste and odors.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
• Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
• Shake bottle before using.
• Remove linen from mattress or pillows and spray surface lightly. Do not saturate.
• Use approximately 5 sprays for a twin mattress, 8 sprays for a double, 10 – 12 sprays for a queen-size or king-size bed, 1 – 2 for a pillow, 2 sprays for stuffed animals and 5 sprays for a fabric couch.
• Let dry 2 to 4 hours before replacing bedding.
• Treat bed once a month for optimal cleaning. Allergy sufferers may want to use more frequently as more frequent use can help reduce possible dust-related allergies.
• Use on cotton, canvas, polyester and rayon.
• Not for use on nonabsorbent plastic crib mattresses products.
• Do not use on silk, leather, velvet, chiffon, mohair or wool.
• Cleans and freshens articles such as mattresses, sofas, cushions, curtains and any other soft surfaces
• Cleans beds, pillows, comforters, stuffed toys, upholstery, vehicle seats, children’s car seats, pet beds—anywhere organic material collects
• Deep cleans soft surfaces, leaving them free of body oils, pet dander and other organic contaminants
• Removes organic smells, such as urine and perspiration
• Contains enzymes that clean surfaces of contaminants and soil while also reducing odor
• Contains biodegradable ingredients
• Neutral pH
• Does not stain
• Comes with handy spray nozzle
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2
• It’s not actually the dust mites themselves that cause allergies; it’s the feces they leave behind. In fact, dust mite droppings are the most common cause of dust-related allergies!
• In a 10-week life span, a female house dust mite produces approximately 2,000 fecal particles and an even larger number of partially digested dust particles, which can cause allergies. And they are on couches, pillows, mattresses, vehicles—anywhere there are skin cells for them to feed on!