Odour Eliminator is an excellent, enzyme-based deodorant for use in bathrooms, kitchens, garbage cans, disposal bins, lockers and changing rooms. It helps to remove unpleasant organic odors and leaves a fresh, clean scent. The bacterial spores in Odour Eliminator work to eat up the organic matter causing the odor. Odour Eliminator eliminates the source of unpleasant odors such as mildew, smoke and garbage, leaving a fresh, clean smell.
Highly concentrated, use diluted.
Not for topical use on the body.
Problem: Need to freshen up the room and get rid of bad smells, but don’t want to use chemical-laden aerosol air-fresheners?
Solution: Odour Eliminator from Norwex is an enzyme-based, organic odor-remover that can be sprayed in the air, around or on the source of the odor. Odour Eliminator works to remove the source of the odor, rather than simply masking it.
• Shake well before using.
• Use anywhere unpleasant odors present a problem. May also be used with rug shampoo solutions to eliminate odors in carpets.
• Use 2 Tbsp in a Spray Bottle filled with water and our Mop System for fresh, clean floors.
• Use a capful per each wash load for a clean-smelling laundry.
• As a spray: For best results, always spray diluted. Mix 1 part Odour Eliminator to 7 parts water (which is 2 Tbsp per cup or Spray Bottle) and spray where offensive odors exist. Direct a light mist toward the ceiling, allowing it to completely refresh the area.
• Floor mopping and carpet extraction: Add 1 part Odour Eliminator to 40 parts rug shampoo solution (slightly less than 2 Tbsp/L).
• DO NOT mix with other cleaning chemicals such as bleach or disinfectants.
• Avoid using extremely hot water with the product.
• Powerful, effective odor elimination
• Enzymes actually eliminate odors, rather than simply masking them.
• Works instantly, leaving a fresh, clean scent
• Effective against mildew, smoke, garbage and waste odors
• Leaves no residue and will not stain
• Highly concentrated
• Contains biodegradable ingredients
• No aerosol propellants
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
• Enzymes are proteins that act as biological catalysts, meaning that they are molecules capable of speeding up chemical reactions. They bind to the reactants in a chemical reaction and assist in the reaction without being changed at all themselves.
• Phthalates are EDCs—endocrine-disrupting chemicals—which are found in many air-freshening products. They can adversely affect development and reproductive systems.